On Wednesdays, We Wear Hats

And Thursdays…

Atlanta Snow Hat

And let’s just throw one on Friday, for good measure.

While snow rarely comes to us in Atlanta, we are certainly no strangers to the cold. We always make sure to have hats, gloves, scarves, and coats at the ready once fall arrives.

Other than a tree falling into our backyard and damaging the fence, we had no real issues during this latest snow storm. Did your area get hit hard with snow and ice?

7 Flares Pin It Share 0 Twitter 4 Facebook 2 Google+ 0 Email -- Email to a friend LinkedIn 1 StumbleUpon 0 7 Flares ×

About Classic Mommy

24 Responses to On Wednesdays, We Wear Hats

1. omgitschelsea says:

The hat is too cute! And the kiddo, of course :) It gets pretty chilly here but we haven’t got much snow this year. I’ve been bundling up anyways!

2. Such a cute hat! I have a thing for hats! My girls have wayyy too many!

3. I remember how exciting it was to see my breath as a kid… Now I hate it. lol If you’re going to be in the cold, you can at least look adorable in a hat. LOVE hers!!

4. Awww, that is a cute hat & I would definitely rock it as much as possible, too! Enjoy your snow – I know you don’t see it often :)

5. That is definitely a cute hat! My son will not wear a hat at anytime.

6. sweetsavant says:

Oh those hats are adorable! We made it through the storm with no power outages and lots of board games. I enjoyed the family time but I should have made the kids study more. Oh well.

If I looked as adorable as she does in a hat, I’d sport one too. We got snow and some sleet but not much to speak of and it’s all gone now.

8. Paige says:

That’s so cute! And she also wore pink! hahha

9. Cute hat! Has this snow not been crazy. We woke up today to another 1 inch. Crazy.

10. Debbie L. says:

Love the hat – my daughter is grown and she is always in a silly hat! She loves them!

11. Tammy says:

How cute! North Texas escaped this last round, but we had a doozy in early December, it was bad, we were iced in for three days!

12. Brandy says:

So cute! I have to fight with my boys to wear hats, and my oldest to wear a coat. NO a sweatshirt doesn’t keep you warm in NH winter time my dear. Love these cute photos, and the hat is just too cute!

13. oh yes. we are in CT Tho. we got 15 inches thursday, then sleet, then 5 more inches snow, and are due 3-6 more today. i’m kind of over the snow thing for the year- and we’re not even close to being done w winter!

14. Bekki says:

OH man!! We just kept getting hit and hit and hit by snow around here. We have had no problems caused by it though except maybe a great big problem with spring fever!

15. Aww, she’s so cute and so is the hat!! It’s been a rough winter here too but I do good to keep little man’s hood up let alone a hat. He’s not big on hats.

16. Eliz Frank says:

What a fun hat to wear… The design is beautiful and it covers her head properly… ;-)

17. Your little one looks cute. The snow on the other hand is not one of my favorite things to see.

18. Amanda says:

She’s so cute! I think fun hats are harder to lose! :)

That is such a cute hat! We’ve had a lot of snow here in NC this year and we usually don’t get any!

20. We got quite a bit of snow here too! I love her hat, and the smoke video!

21. angela says:

unfortunately the ice in atlanta had me stuck and away from my family. i will be so glad when this winter is over

22. suejansons says:

Glad you weren’t really affected by the snow. The hat is super cute. My kids love these animal hats too!

23. Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? says:

That video is so cute.

Bummer about the tree. We’re lucky we didn’t have any fall around us, but I don’t think we got the worst of the ice.

24. Love the video. We got a good bit of snow here in Charlotte too. Great pics.