As 2013 draws to a close, I’ve been spending a little bit of time looking back over the year to find ways to make the new year even better. One thing I discovered? That it’s going to be pretty hard for 2014 to live up to the wonderful year that we’ve had! Just a few things that have happened over the year:
- Our first trip to Disney World as a family (my first time in 25ish years, and my husband and daughter’s first time ever!)
- Our first car break-in – Not so good, but I learned a lot from this experience.
- Danger’s 4th birthday and the last year of my twenties!!!
- Many visits to our favorite Atlanta attractions
- 7 year wedding anniversary with my awesome hubby!
- A big move OTP (Outside the perimeter of Atlanta)
- Plenty of family travel opportunities with my husband and my parents
- Violin lessons for Danger
- Trying new foods, like chicken biryani – yum!
- and really, too many wonderful memories to count!
How would you describe your year?