This Was 2013!

This was 2013

As 2013 draws to a close, I’ve been spending a little bit of time looking back over the year to find ways to make the new year even better. One thing I discovered? That it’s going to be pretty hard for 2014 to live up to the wonderful year that we’ve had! Just a few things that have happened over the year:

• Our first trip to Disney World as a family (my first time in 25ish years, and my husband and daughter’s first time ever!)
  • Our first car break-in – Not so good, but I learned a lot from this experience.
  • Danger’s 4th birthday and the last year of my twenties!!!
  • Many visits to our favorite Atlanta attractions
  • 7 year wedding anniversary with my awesome hubby!
  • A big move OTP (Outside the perimeter of Atlanta)
  • Plenty of family travel opportunities with my husband and my parents
  • Violin lessons for Danger
  • Trying new foods, like chicken biryani – yum!
  • and really, too many wonderful memories to count!

How would you describe your year?

5 Flares Pin It Share 0 Twitter 3 Facebook 2 Google+ 0 Email -- Email to a friend LinkedIn 0 StumbleUpon 0 5 Flares ×

About Classic Mommy

23 Responses to This Was 2013!

1. I had a fantastic 2013. Thanks for sharing yours!

2. My year was enlightening and one that I would not trade for anything in the world! Looks like you had a fantastic year and I can’t wait to see how the new year blesses you!

3. It sounds like you had an amazing 2013! This was my best year ever, we went to Europe this summer!

4. Kathy balman says:

We had a year filled with trials but we made it tgrough. I’m in Atlanta too. We do have some pretty awesome places to explore

5. Melissa says:

What a big year! Mine was busy and exhausting – I had twins!

6. What a great year for you! I would describe my 2013, in one word as challenging. I’m hoping for a much better 2014!

7. brett says:

we had our first fam trip to disney world in 2013 too!! i can’t w ait to go back

8. Glad to hear that the whole year was pretty good! Ours was to – 2013 was good – so many people thought it was awful!

9. i like your idea of marking accomplishments and favorite points of the year. hope 2014 is just as exciting

10. I can’t wait until my girls get old enough to visit Disney World! My husband has never been either!

11. Angela S says:

It looks like it’s been a great year of firsts. I wish I lived just a little closer to Atlanta. There are so many fun family friendly attractions.

12. kim says:

Love the OTP meaning! Seems like an awesome year for you – here’s to another one just like it and more!! Happy New Year!!

13. It seems as if 2013 was a good year for you. It will be nice to look back with you this time next year and share your happines for how wonderful 2014 turned out.

14. What a great year! We’re in the process to planning our first Disney trip for this year

15. How wonderful that you made it to WDW this year, but so sorry about that break-in. :(

16. Ughh, sounds like your year was great with the exception of the car break in! When my apartment was robbed several years ago it taught me a lot too!

17. Jennifer says:

Sounds like it was a pretty great year! Here’s hoping that 2014 is even better for ya’ll!

18. Looks like you guys had an awesome year! My families year was pretty awesome, most appreciative of my little guys actually being old enough to enjoy (and remember) the experiences we had together as a family.

19. I get so excited for people when they go on their first Disney trip. What a wonderful experience it must have been for all of you, especially since it was your first time there as a family, and your husband and daughter’s first time, in general.

20. Chrysa says:

Looks like a great year! My year was a very busy one and probably a little too hectic. I am hoping to slow things down this year.

21. Kecia says:

We had a great 2013 as well! Especially since we completed our family by having our second little boy. :)

22. Oh she got to meet Snow White, how cool is that! What a great year you had. Thanks for sharing with us.

23. Sounds like a fabulous 2013! Good luck in the New Year~!